Monday, April 11, 2011

Want a Unique Book Cover....I Gotta Ya Covered

One of the benefits of being a photographer myself is that I can shoot the cover image. 

The unique thing about what I do is that I use a special type of screen and projector...NOT a green screen...much higher technology than green screen. It's called Virtual Backgrounds. It allows me to place a model in front of any scene possible WITHOUT having to extract the person as in green screen. It makes a much cleaner and realistic image for your cover.

Say... you want a girl looking at the ocean, but don't have the budget to get to the ocean...I can use an image of the ocean and photograph the girl as though she was at the ocean. Pretty neat, huh??

Of course, I am always willing to travel to the ocean to take the picture....hahaha.

Contact me and we can chat about all the possibilities available for your book cover.

Sheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment